Last update: 29th May, 2020.
Information about us
- This site is operated by Tú Property in Spain SL, Inverasset’s brand.
- We are located in Plaza Pío XII 1, Alicante (03012), Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+34) 965 274 488
The kind of information we may hold about you
- Personal: Names and Surnames, ID/DNI/NIF or Equivalent, Email address, postal address, telephone and other identifying data (username, IP).
- Transactions of goods and services: Goods and services supplied / received by the affected party, financial transactions, compensations / indemnities.
- Economic: credit cards, bank account number.
- Commercial Information: subscriptions to publications.
Purpose and specific cases with which we treat the data
At inverasset.com personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Applicants: respond to requests for information received about our products and services, as well as respond to any other type of question sent by users.
- Registered users: process registration as a user of inverasset.com
- Customers: process orders, billing, accounting, collections, customer service, contact and business relationships.
- Blog users: interact and respond to comments sent through the blog’s data collection form on the web.
- Subscribers: sending the inverasset.com Newsletter with our latest assets, industry news and a monthly report on the evolution of the real estate sector.
Legitimation for data processing
At Inverasset, personal information can be processed to:
- Execution of a Contract: Information about the contracted products and / or services, managing requests.
Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: By way of example and not limitation. General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Accounts Audit Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code.
For how long do we keep personal data?
At inverasset.com personal data is processed during the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period necessary to fulfill operational obligations.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the treatment of the data, in accordance with the regulations set forth above, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on files and documentation that are applicable.
Who might we share your information with?
To fulfill the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers that perform services on our behalf.
- Judicial Authorities, State Agencies or public organisms.
- Banks, Savings Banks and Rural.
No international transfers are made outside the European Economic Area.
What are your rights in connection with your personal information?
According to European regulations, the rights that assist you are the following:
- Access, right to request information from the person responsible for a file on whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, a right that allows the affected person to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, right of a person to oppose the treatment of their personal data or the cessation of these.
Automated individual decisions, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on it or significantly affects it in a similar way
- Limitation, right to suspend the treatment of the user’s personal data in certain cases
- Deletion or Oblivion, right to deletion of the personal data of the interested party
- Portability, the right to request the controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum term for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its reception, it can be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant can exercise her rights through the following means:
- Email to email@example.com, providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the face of the National Identity Document, or equivalent).
- Postal mail to Plaza Pío XII, 1, Alicante (03012) providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the face of the National Identity Document, or equivalent).
In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website.